Thanks to the thermal properties of bamboo fabric the material will keep the temperature a whole 2 degrees lower than the surrounding environment during hot weather. During cold days it will serve as a bedsheet – your baby’s skin will appreciate the curative properties of bamboo fabric, calming and helping babies sleep. Additionally, don’t forget the most important properties of the bamboo fabric:
- 3 x A: antibacterial, anti-fungal, anti-allergenic
- free from pesticides and contaminants
- water and sweat absorbent
- self-sterilizing (the fabric sterilizes itself up to 30% of what is has absorbed, producing a feeling of freshness)
- neutralizes unpleasant smells (absorbs bad smells and releases them only during washing)
- full biodegradability
The dyes are human-friendly and environment-friendly, under the OEKO-TEX Standard 100 Certificate.
king size - 110x140cm (+/- 2 cm)
WE CARE ABOUT DETAILS
- Our best quality of yarn, devoid of peeling micro stings.
- Bamboo fabric and printing are certified with OEKO-TEX 100 class I.
- Aesthetic, precise stitching ensures long-term joy of use.
- The pattern is covered by copyright protection.
HOW WE CARE ABOUT LA MILLOU PRODUCTS
- machine-washable, max. 30°, suggested setting: delicate, max. 800 RPMs;
- iron only cotton and bamboo fabrics, temperature: 110°;
- do not bleach;
- do not hand-wash;
- do not machine/tumble-dry;
- due to frequent machine-washing, the Bamboo fabric is subject to natural wear and tear - it can pill. This is not a basis for a legal complaint submission;
- Washing before first use is recommended;
Designed and manufactured in Poland, Europe.
We are a baby store in Ottawa ON, Vancouver, Burnaby, and Richmond BC. Shop now for healthy baby gifts, toys, bedding, baby clothes, strollers, car seats, baby furniture, and more. Drop by our cool baby store today or Get
Free shipping in Canada on orders over $75.